Long term Visa
If you plan to live and work/study in Germany, you would need a German national visa.
Please note that for German National Visas, a personal interview at your German Mission is mandatory.
Please note that the German Missions can ONLY accept German language certificates issued by language institutes fulfilling ALTE-Standard, i.e. Goethe Institute (Max Mueller Bhavan) or Österreichisches Sprachdiplom Deutsch (ÖSD).
- German Employment / Job-Seeker Visa
- German Guest Scientist/ Research Visa
- German Training Internship Visa
- German Student Visa
- German Au Pair Visa
- German Speciality Cook Visa
- German Family Reunion Visa(Spouse)
- German Family Reunion Visa(Children)
- German Family Reunion Visa(Parent)
- German Mariage/ Establishment Visa
Short term Visa
A short-term Schengen visa entitles the holder to an accumulated stay of up to 90 days
within a period of six months and is valid for Germany, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland (Schengen Area).
- German Airport Transit Visa
- German Business Visa
- German Trade Fair Visa
- German Guest Scientist Visa
- German Training Visa
- German Tourist Visa
- German Visit Visa
- German Medical Treatment Visa